Monday, July 28

The 5th truth about Kasia. Workout for healthy, strong, bootylicious body

Tah dah!


I know, majority of you will hate what I am going to say but there is no point to change your eating habits + trying to reduce weight if you are not going to add/ increase your physical activity for good. It won't work. And even if it does, I mean you lose some excessive weight, your skin & body are in terrible condition and self- esteem go deep, deep, below acceptable level... Do you really want to do it this way???

OK, you already know something about my way of living and changes I have introduced 3 years ago. Losing weight is just a begining, the whole "fun" starts with first step you take. Literally, the first step you take.
It is important to realise, that when you are planning to decrease your weight from 120 kg/ 18.90 stones to 70kg/ 11.02 stones you should not expect fantastic body after 1 year... Trust me, I don't want to discourage you. There are some facts and nature's right... Everyone who offers you "quick weight loss", "10 kg less in 1 month" etc is telling you lies.

To the point

You know you should have a minimum of 30 minutes physical activity DAILY. Everyday. And that's minimum for healhty people, who are not overweight/ obese. What the daily 30 minutes of activity includes? Usually walking. Brisky walk in town park, walk with your dog, quick walk with firends... Use stairs as often as possible, find car park which is located in some distance from you workplace. Many, many ideas how to organise 30 minutes during your day and add some steps:) Once I heard, that healhty person should take around 8000 steps daily to keep body in shape.
Not sure how to start? Buy pedometer or download some simple app for your smartphone that will help you to count your steps, measure distance and inform you about aprox. amount of burnt calories. Nice! And very motivating.
For most people who are starting the journey and are changing their bodies, walking is the first REAL and ACHIEVABLE goal. You are able to walk, yes you are. You can walk for 1 km, yes you can. Next time, walk 1 km and 100 m. Good job. Or focus on time! Your challenge for today- 30 min of brisky walk. No stops, no breaks. Are you in? Of course you are! Tomorrow try 35 minutes. And again you can do it!!!

Remember to keep all your goals SMART.




Don't expect you are able to run if you have never done it before.
Don't put too much pressure on you, you body, mind and spirit. It won't help you. You don't want to experience frustration and disappointment. And you 100% will if your goals are not SMART.

There is always a starting point. You have to start with something, even if in your opinion is nothing. This is your potential, it is in your head only what you will do with it...
You love it or hate it, you must working out for a healhty weight loss. End of story.

What about body?

This is other story. 3 years after my first step, 2 years after the massive weight loss my body is still changing. After the first year I was really disappoited how it works. I was working out every single day, from walking, cycling, dancing, to exercising with the dumbbells, on gym ball, on mat, on step and treadmill. And excess of skin on my body was really, really visible. I couldn't give up, I couldn't stop. Day by day, week by week, month by month, year by year I have been fighting with the residues of "old Kasia". And you know what? It is possible, it is possible to shape, to form your body exactly as YOU want. Work on your legs, work on your arms, back, bum, abs, chest. Whatever you want, it works as long as you do. Mix it with calorie- burning trainings and tah dah, look at the mirror and say hello to your new, bootylicious body. :)

I just can't imagine how my body would look without exercises. I just can't imagine my life without work out. I don't feel good, I don't feel clean without daily physical activity. And you know, my dear reader, how was my attitude towards sport and moving ass from sofa (Physically inactive)...

Change can be your best friend. Use your strong will to move your body. Move your body to make your spirit energised. Use the potential of your inner powers to think positively and stimulate your mind.

Do it now. 
And remember that no one will do that work for you.





With love, 
Kasia

No comments:

Post a Comment