Monday, July 21

Time for a piece of heaven

Simple and tasty food is my priority. I don't like pre-cooked food and usually do all by myself. From the scratch, beacuse only then I am sure what is in the meal I eat. Of course don't panic, I don't want to say that you can't be sure what you eat:))) But as long as you can touch, smell, see and have fun with all ingredients it is real art!
When you are losing weight or maintaining the right one you should keep an eye on calories and fat, that's the minimum you should always control. Let's be honest- it's much easier to read label on every product, add all "data" and be sure what's in food you are eating.

My menu for today- brown pasta with tuna steak and some tasty details.





What's in?

  • 1 can of tuna steak in sunflower oil (drained)
  • 40 gram (when uncooked) brown spaghetti
  • 3 sundried tomatoes in oil with herb (drained)
  • 8 black olives
  • spinach 
  • persley
  • pepper, salt
  • sunflower seeds
  • steamed corn colb (1/2)

Basically- it takes around 20 minutes to make that delicious, light meal... Not too long:) if you don't like spinach add some rocket leaves. Up to you.
Once again- use your imagination:)

Important info:

1 portion contains around 550 calories and 14grams of fat.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment