Sunday, April 5

Ea(s)ter Sunday

Morning my lovely friends!

It's been a while since my last post, oops. I have been quite busy doing my garden project (will share it when finished) and generally gardening. Also all these paper works realted with new work, plus still completing assignments for my course. Busy, busy, busy.
Weather is very nice, it's not super sunny, but it's warm, no wind, just a right weather for the Ea(s)ter Sunday. I had a hard time (again), that was a week ago. I felt down, with no motivation and no future in my head. Just no purpose to live. Fortunately I am back on track and filled with only good and positive energy.
I am wondering what are your plans for today? After delicious, almost traditional Polish Easter breakfast, a slice of triple chocolate cake and 2 coffees I think it's time to move my ASSet. My plan? Tramore beach in Donegal, one of the biggest in this part of Ireland. I take my hubby and my dog and we are going to run. Ah, can't wait for. Especially, that next Saturday, the 12th of April I am planning to take a part in Donegal Woman Run 5k in Ballybofey. Well, I know, 5k doesn't sound impressive, but I had a very long (too long) break in running... Instead of this I have been walking, cycling and working out (cross- trainings + yoga +  gym ball etc). This is a reason why I am worrying about my Saturday's performance... Sooo, Kasia, goooo;))) Hopefully today will find out about my strengths and powers, not weaknesses and lack of form...

Generally, today I am relaxing. I am walking away from any troubles, stress, bad, negative thoughts. I am focusing on beauty of the world, good relations with people, love, connection with my hubby and all these warm, soft and super important small accents that occur everyday, but I am usually too busy to notice them... This is my plan. What about you?

Hear you later. I will try to upload some picture from today's trip.

Kisses. And always with love, Kasia




No comments:

Post a Comment