Wednesday, May 13

No siesta, no fitiesta

Hi there! How are you, world? I know, I know. It has been a while, a loooong while since my last written post :( I am so sorry, but my life is overloaded at the moment.
So I can't even ask you my usual question- ‪‎siesta‬ or ‪#FITiesta‬? There is no siesta and no fitiesta in my life. I am suffering so so much without proper amount of physical activity. I am missing good, long sleep (maybe this weekend!). I need sun and warm weather...Ah. But don't worry my friends! Kasia is still here, in her great shape, with clear, bright mind, positive attitude and big smile on her face. I just need a liitle bit more time. That's all!
Sleep well and share your experience, what are you doing, how are you keeping.
As awlays with love, Kasia♥


No comments:

Post a Comment